Besides the updated styling and M2.0 markings, the new pistol apparently features a new proprietary corrosion resistant finish, a new trigger assembly, full grip stippling and four grip inserts instead of the three included with the last models.
The Smith & Wesson M&P M2.0 9mm Semiautomatic Pistol features an M&P M2.0 trigger and includes both a control-enhancing grip texture and 4 interchangeable palm swell grip inserts. This striker-fired pistol also includes a corrosion-resistant Armornite finish and boasts a steel-white dot front sight and steel-white 2-dot rear sight.
Features and Benefits
- Semiautomatic, striker-fired action with a 17-round capacity
- Corrosion-resistant Armornite finish
- Aggressive grip texture
- 4 interchangeable palm swell grip inserts
- M&P M2.0 trigger
- Steel-white dot front sight and steel-white 2-dot rear sight
- Important Product and Safety Information
We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
What’s in the Box:
Smith & Wesson M&P M2.0 9mm Semiautomatic Pistol
For more information on the Smith & Wesson M&P M2.0 9mm Semiautomatic Pistol
Related Story: Incredible marksman make a 200 yard shot with crossbow